Re: [O] How to change a link?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] How to change a link?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 00:36:44 +0200

On 2014-10-16, at 00:28, Thorsten Jolitz wrote:

> Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I see.  What is the most interesting for me is the idea of
>> getting/setting properties, that's what I was looking for.
>
> Thats exactly what org-dp (https://github.com/tj64/org-dp) is about:
> getting and setting element properties instead of working on the textual
> representation in the buffer.

OK, I'm (almost) convinced now.  What about availability on MELPA or
somewhere?  I'm going to release my code, and ease of installation is
one of possible concerns.

(OTOH, if someone is brave enough to use Emacs, installing a package
from git should not be too difficult...)

Thanks!

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski