Re: [O] How to change a link?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] How to change a link?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 00:51:19 +0200

Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:

> On 2014-10-16, at 00:28, Thorsten Jolitz wrote:
>
>> Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> I see.  What is the most interesting for me is the idea of
>>> getting/setting properties, that's what I was looking for.
>>
>> Thats exactly what org-dp (https://github.com/tj64/org-dp) is about:
>> getting and setting element properties instead of working on the textual
>> representation in the buffer.
>
> OK, I'm (almost) convinced now.

you can have a look at org-dp-lib.el in the same repo, it has a few
(quite useful) convenience functions written on top of org-dp.el, so
they serve as usage examples too:

,----
`----

> What about availability on MELPA or
> somewhere?  I'm going to release my code, and ease of installation is
> one of possible concerns.

I would actually appreciate if someone else uses it for a while before I
making it a MELPA package, but I put this on my todo list.

> (OTOH, if someone is brave enough to use Emacs, installing a package
> from git should not be too difficult...)

it shouldn't really ...

--
cheers,
Thorsten