Re: [O] How to change a link?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] How to change a link?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 01:06:28 +0200

Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

> Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Thats exactly what org-dp (https://github.com/tj64/org-dp) is about:
>>> getting and setting element properties instead of working on the textual
>>> representation in the buffer.
>>
>> OK, I'm (almost) convinced now.

PS
org-dp is for local programming - if you parse the buffer anyway in your
programm then working with the parse-tree is the 'default', of course.

There is a mapping function, 'org-dp-map', but its very lightweight - it
gathers no context information at all, just moves point to all regexp
matches in buffer and applies a (local org-dp) function at that points.

--
cheers,
Thorsten