[O] Wrong results in agenda text search

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [O] Wrong results in agenda text search
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 20:02:41 -0700

I ran an agenda text search and was puzzled that there were
no results for a particular term.  I even copied it from the
headline to make sure it was the same word.  I checked
org-agenda-files.

Other text searches were OK.

===

Take a second to guess what could cause this.  :)

Be sure to include the second part.  :)

===

As you guessed, :) the previous day, I had run a
subtree-restricted search.  Restrictions stay in place.

There was no indication of this.

It also turns out that the files that showed up are in
org-agenda-text-search-extra-files.

===

My suggestion is to have an indication that a restriction is
in place, and to make org-agenda-text-search-extra-files
results also be restricted.

Thanks.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  And
ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.