[O] Small bug? Strange behaviour of

From: Igor Sosa Mayor
Subject: [O] Small bug? Strange behaviour of
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 19:56:35 +0200

Hi,

I have the following template for capture

        ("tp" "TODO privado" entry (file+headline "~/Documents/org/privat.org"
"General")
         "* TODO %?\n SCHEDULED: %t ")

It works perfectly, except from a small strange behaviour. If I try to
change the included date for schedule using C-c C-s, the cursor in the
appearing calendar is always situated on the day BEFORE today, instead
of on the present date.

It is maybe a small bug? Or is this intended so (and in this case,
why?)?

Many thanks in advance!

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: address@hidden ::