[O] Scheduler propose dates?

From: Chris Drane
Subject: [O] Scheduler propose dates?
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 17:10:14 -0400

My work flow for org mode requires that I schedule when I will due a task when I capture it. Many of my tasks don't actually have deadlines, but if I don't give them a date I end up not following through. Therefore the date I pick is somewhat arbitrary. Instead, I try to smooth my tasks out across the week to make sure that I don't have too many on any particular day.

I was thinking that it might be nice if Org could propose a date when I capture a task by looking at how many tasks I have scheduled over the course of the next few days. Has anyone ever tried to do this before?

Thanks,

Chris