Re: [O] Exzessive newlines in org-element item interpreter?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] Exzessive newlines in org-element item interpreter?
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:30:45 +0200

> Hello,
>
> Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> ,----[ C-h f yes-or-no-p RET ]
>> | yes-or-no-p is an alias for `y-or-n-p'.
>> |
>> | (yes-or-no-p PROMPT)
>> |
>> | Ask user a "y or n" question.
>> `----
>
> => nil
>
> The interpreter produces _normalized_ syntax. It ignores indentation,
> capitalization on keywords and, obviously, specific bullets (which might
> not be allowed in the target environment). This is a feature.

Thanks for the answer.

I did not mean to point fingers, I just wanted to know if it _can_ be
done and I have to investigate further to find out how, or if I can save
me the time and effort.

PS

Your interpretation of 'obvious' seems (obviously?) be a bit overly
optimistic sometimes.

--
cheers,
Thorsten