[O] Indentation Problem Using LaTeX Export

From: Kenneth Jacker
Subject: [O] Indentation Problem Using LaTeX Export
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 10:33:04 -0400

Good day!

In LaTeX terms, I believe an "\end{itemize}" is closing a list later
that I want.  Its kind of hard to explain, but I'll try via an example ...

I basically have a couple of nested outlines and body text.  Something
like this in Org format:

     * Alpha

     porttitor, elit at imperdiet consequat, nunc nisl dapibus dui, eu
     fermentum ipsum magna et mi. Sed egestas erat et dolor lobortis, sit
     amet cursus

     ** Alpha1

     ** Alpha2

     lorem tincidunt. Vivamus eget bibendum est. Integer justo mauris,
     sodales eget commodo quis, faucibus non est. Nulla facilisi

this produces something like:

     1 Alpha

     porttitor, elit at imperdiet consequat, nunc nisl dapibus dui, eu
     fermentum ipsum magna et mi. Sed egestas erat et dolor lobortis, sit
     amet cursus

        1.1 Alpha1

        1.2 Alpha2

==>     lorem tincidunt. Vivamus eget bibendum est. Integer justo mauris,
==>     sodales eget commodo quis, faucibus non est. Nulla facilisi

whereas I want it to be formated like this:

     1 Alpha

     porttitor, elit at imperdiet consequat, nunc nisl dapibus dui, eu
     fermentum ipsum magna et mi. Sed egestas erat et dolor lobortis, sit
     amet cursus

        1.1 Alpha1

        1.2 Alpha2

 ==> lorem tincidunt. Vivamus eget bibendum est. Integer justo mauris,
 ==> sodales eget commodo quis, faucibus non est. Nulla facilisi

IOW, I want the "lorem tincidunt" body to be associated with the "Alpha"
heading, not the "Alpha2" one.

I can use a "work around" via editing the LaTeX file.  But, is there a
way to do this entirely within Org?  Maybe a "bug"?

Thanks,
--
Prof Kenneth H Jacker (ret)   address@hidden
Computer Science Dept         www.cs.appstate.edu/~khj