[O] Add links with capture mode

From: Sikandar Mashayak
Subject: [O] Add links with capture mode
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 10:08:11 -0500

Hi,

I have recently started using org mode. And I am trying out capture mode. I have two org files one for tasks and another for notes. I keep all the todos in tasks.org and notes in notes.org. So whenever, I need to record some notes related a todo item in tasks.org I use capture mode and enter notes in the notes.org. From the org mode manual, I could figure out how to automatically enter a link to the todo item in the notes.org, i.e., by using %a template expansion.

However, my question is that how to automatically enter a link to the notes item near the todo item in the tasks.org?

Thanks,
Sikandar