Re: [O] Include results in a table

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] Include results in a table
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:44:26 +0100

abonnements <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi, thank you for your answer.
>
> Your solution is OK but only for the example I gave (2 or 3
> results). In practice I have about 10 results and the number of them
> may be variable...  Furthermore :vars does not work on my version (I
> must use :var x=A :var y=B)...

:vars was just a typo then ....

#+NAME: A
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :results raw
 (+ 2 2)
#+END_SRC

#+results: A
4

#+NAME: B
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :results raw
 (/ 2 2)
#+END_SRC

#+results: B
1

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
  (org-element-map (org-element-parse-buffer) 'src-block
    (lambda (--block)
      (let ((nm (org-element-property :name --block)))
        (when nm
          (let ((val (org-element-property :value --block)))
            (list nm (eval (car (read-from-string val)))))))))
#+END_SRC

#+results:
| A | 4 |
| B | 1 |