Re: [O] Trouble using julia with org-babel

From: Doyley, Marvin M.
Subject: Re: [O] Trouble using julia with org-babel
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 19:54:58 +0000

Hi Ista,

It is now working for Winston, but I am having problems with PyPlot is the case
for you ?

thanks

PS this is the error that I get when trying to load PyPlot

ERROR: could not load module python: dlopen(python.dylib, 9): image not found
 in pyinitialize at /Users/doyley/.julia/v0.3/PyCall/src/PyCall.jl:456
 in pyimport at /Users/doyley/.julia/v0.3/PyCall/src/PyCall.jl:105
 in include at ./boot.jl:245
 in include_from_node1 at ./loading.jl:128
 in reload_path at loading.jl:152
 in _require at loading.jl:67
 in require at loading.jl:51
 in _start at ./client.jl:394
 in _start at /julia/usr/lib/julia/sys.dylib
while loading /Users/doyley/.julia/v0.3/PyPlot/src/PyPlot.jl, in expression
starting on line 32