Re: [O] OrgStruct: start with collapsed view

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] OrgStruct: start with collapsed view
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 11:44:36 +0100

Scott Randby <address@hidden> writes:

>> What if you try navi-mode with your orgstruct init.el? It works with
>> outshine and with org-mode, so maybe with orgstruct too?
>
> I found this on http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-outside-org.html.
>
>   "orgstruct currently does NOT work with outorg and navi-mode..."

Ups, than I wrote this (and forgot about it). I still wonder why it
wouldn't work if 'natural' header conventions are used like

,----
| ;; * 1st level
| ;; ** 2nd level
`----

or

,----
| ;;; 1st level
| ;;;; 2nd level
`----

but I somehow remember that orgstructs default conventions are
different.

Well, thinking about it, its probably a matter of buffer-local vars for
outline-mode, and orgstructs sets its own variables leaving the outline
vars as-is (correct?), but outshine uses the outline vars and thus does
not find regexps for Org-style headers. Or so...

--
cheers,
Thorsten