[O] How to differentiate between lists in HTML export

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] How to differentiate between lists in HTML export
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 02:36:11 +0100

Hi list,

as I've said some time ago, I'm working on a custom exporter.  What I'd
like to achieve is differentiating between lists – essentially, I'd like
a list to translate to something like this:

<ul id="some unique ID">
<li>Item 1</li>
<li>Item 2</li>
</ul>

Is there any support for this kind of stuff in the exporter framework or
should I code it myself?  (It should be rather easy – e.g. have a global
variable keeping track of the number of unordered lists so far.)

Notice that I explicitly /do not want/ the user to manually enter unique
IDs etc., nor do I want him to run some function inserting CUSTOM_ID
properties etc.

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski