Re: [O] Sagemath with org-babel?

From: Brady Trainor
Subject: Re: [O] Sagemath with org-babel?
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 19:05:48 -0800

John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:

> (require 'sage-mode)

Thank you, this enabled me to at least have sage code blocks to mix into files
for blog publishing.

> #+begin_src test.org
>
> * header
>
> #+begin_src sage
> print "Hello World"<point>
> print 2^3
> #+end_src
>
> #+end_src
>
> =C-c '= on the block gets me to a typical Org babel buffer, and I can
> =C-c C-c= in it and get results output to *Sage-main*.

I had to modify org-babel-load-languages to get C-c C-c to do something. But
I'm not really sure what it did, or how to get it to work. But maybe this could
wait till more people are showing interest here.

--
Brady