Re: [O] Best way to include references/license

From: Jacob Gerlach
Subject: Re: [O] Best way to include references/license
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 13:57:46 +0000

On Wed Nov 05 2014 at 4:22:06 AM Julien Cubizolles <address@hidden> wrote:
Bracket links (like <<link>>) create a \texttt{} \hypertarget{} pair
instead of a \label{} \ref{} pair in the latex file. Should I go with
explicit \label{} \ref{} in the org file ?
The \texttt{} is probably because org could not resolve a target from your link. I can't help much with your problem, but see
C-h v org-latex-link-with-unknown-path-format RET
for an idea of where the \texttt{} comes from.

Julien.

Jake