Re: [O] behaviour of org-export--get-subtree-options vs inbuffer-options

From: Per Unneberg
Subject: Re: [O] behaviour of org-export--get-subtree-options vs inbuffer-options
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 09:58:47 +0100

Hi,

> Yes, you cannot have duplicate property names in the same property
> drawer. OTOH you can append values to a property with :NAME+: syntax
> (e.g. :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER+:). You can also try to make everything fit
> in a single line.

thanks for the clarifications and the pointer to the nifty :NAME+:
syntax. It all makes sense now. I temporarily played around with a
tentative alternative solution, in which I defined a derived backend
with a modified template translator, modifying the property list sent to
org-latex-template. Works, but slightly more cumbersome.

Cheers,

Per