[O] Including HTML text verbatim in html export

From: Giuseppe Lipari
Subject: [O] Including HTML text verbatim in html export
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 13:44:59 +0100

Hi,

I am writing my personal web page with org-mode, and I would like to include a list of my publications. I am using bibtex2html for generating the html from my bibtex file in more or less complex ways (i.e. separating articles from conferences, and sorting by year), because I like the customization features.
bibtex2html produces the body of an html file that I would like then to put together with my headers and footers as generated by the org exporter, for making everything uniform.

I tried #+INCLUDE: but it interprets the html file as an org file. If I specify src html, it renders the html code in the page.

One solution I see is to generate the org-file with some script which will put copy html generated code between #+BEGIN_HTML  ... #+END_HTML, but before going this way I would like to know if there is a simpler way of doing it.

All the best,

Giuseppe Lipari

--
Giuseppe Lipari