Re: [O] odt export of subtree: set/suppress the date in the export

From: Steinar Bang
Subject: Re: [O] odt export of subtree: set/suppress the date in the export
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 16:52:27 +0100

> Does setting the subtree's :EXPORT_DATE: property to the date of the
> meeting do what you're looking for?

Nope.  Still outputs the date of the export.

And since writing the posting I've discovered another annoying property
of the date: it will switch to the current date at any time of saving of
the odt document (eg. when doing a "Save as PDF").

So I think what I want is to zap that date stamp alltogether, to save me
from having to delete it in the odt file before creating a PDF from it.