Re: [O] pdf images in html export

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] pdf images in html export
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 09:11:30 +0000

On Wednesday, 12 Nov 2014 at 21:32, Andreas Leha wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

>> If the names are always the same, could you just sed or replace-regexp
>> all *.pdf for *.png?
>
> I could.  And I would need to do the conversion manually as well.
>
> But I still want the pdfs to go into the LaTeX export.

If the conversions have been done, a simple function that changes all
occurrences of [[file:xxx.pdf] to [[file:xxx.png] on export can be
written and added to org-export-before-processing-hook.  This function
could also, if you're adventurous, do the conversion if the png isn't
there already...

That hook passes the export backend so that you will know if you are
exporting to LaTeX or HTML.
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.1, Org release_8.3beta-558-g83d8a2