[O] Tangling src blocks to files as part of export

From: Michael Weylandt
Subject: [O] Tangling src blocks to files as part of export
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 10:54:50 -0500

Is it possible to have certain blocks tangled as part of export so that they
are available as input files to later source blocks?

E.g.,

#+BEGIN_SRC python :tangle hello.py
print "Hello World"
#+END_SRC

#+BEGIN_SRC sh
python hello.py
#+END_SRC

If I tangle before running, then the second code block will work; else, it
fails because 'hello.py' is not found. [1]

I can run tangle and export in a row (and I have my own function to do just
that) but is there a native org way to do so?

Michael

[1] My actual case involves a JAGS model file and the R code to run it, so
executing the first source block directly isn't an option.