[O] Possible to recalculate tables automatically before exporting?

From: William Denton
Subject: [O] Possible to recalculate tables automatically before exporting?
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:27:29 -0500 (EST)

Is it possible to make tables recalculate automatically when exporting?

In a file I'm working on now, I have a table with formulas that take two columns of numbers I enter and turn them into two columns of derived numbers. I had missed one line of data, so I entered it, but forgot to recalculate the table, so when I exported some numbers were missing.

It was trivial to do by hand, of course, but I looked for a setting that would automate this and didn't see it. Did I overlook it, or is it not there?

Thanks,

Bill
--
William Denton ↔  Toronto, Canada ↔  https://www.miskatonic.org/