[O] Coursera class on reproducible research

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] Coursera class on reproducible research
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 18:21:18 -0600

Thought this might interest the list:
- https://www.coursera.org/course/repdata

I've taken other Johns Hopkins classes on Data Analysis from Rober
Peng and Jeff Leek and found them to be pretty good. They'll be using
R, and I'm going to guess they'll be teaching this withing the context
of RStudio, though I could be wrong. I obviously use Org, however I
plan on at least skimming the lectures for principles/best-practices,
as I think they may help in my own efforts to use Org for reproducible
research.

I guess technically I'm not really publishing anything other than in
my company, so oftentimes I'm simply trying to make my
reports/analyses reproducible for *my future self*! In any case, just
wanted to pass it along as I know there are others who implement these
principles in their work on the ML.

Best regards,
John