[O] babel, header arguments.

From: jenia.ivlev
Subject: [O] babel, header arguments.
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 13:44:22 -0500

Hello. I want to go through the book little schemer and take notes
interlaced with the code from the book. For this I want to use babel.

So lets say there's this function:

    #+name: my-plus
    #+begin_src scheme
        (define my-plus
          (lambda (x y) (+ x y)))
    #+end_src

And i want to call it from another source block, like so:

    #+tblname: addition
    | sum    |
    |--------|
    | #ERROR |
    #+TBLFM: @2$1='(org-sbe "my-plus" (33 22))

As you can see, I get an error. How do I write these "header-arguments"
(i think they are called) to achieve calling one src-block from another.

Also, second scenario, can I somehow call my-plus from a source-block as
so:

     #+begin_src scheme
         (my-plus 3 4)
     #+end_src

Thanks very much for your help and kind concern.