Re: [O] Bug: [Capture] wrongly duplicated date tree outlines [8.2.10]

From: kuanyui
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: [Capture] wrongly duplicated date tree outlines [8.2.10]
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 14:45:02 +0800

> Eric S Fraga wrote:
> There were problems with the datetree functionality a little while
> ago.  In my case, entries got put in the slot for the day before...  I
> cannot remember which version of org was affected but I use this
> functionality all the time and it has been working fine for a while now.
>
> I suggest you upgrade your version of org.
> --
> : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org release_8.3beta-581-g0e52f0

I just tried to get git development version, adding into load-path,
requiring and M-x org-version to check it.

Org-mode version 8.3beta (release_8.3beta-584-g3953cb-git @ mixed
installation! /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ and
/home/kuanyui/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/)

However, the problem is still leaved unfixed. :(