[O] [Babel] Detangling with Noweb references.

From: aditya siram
Subject: [O] [Babel] Detangling with Noweb references.
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 14:06:59 -0600

Hi all,
I would like detangling to work even where there are Noweb references in code chunks.

My reason for this is that I've have hit the following case several times and haven't found a satisfactory answer yet:
1. I would like to break up the code within braces or parens into their own chunks
2. I would like to be able to detangle the code in those chunks. This effectively means ( I think ) that Noweb style references are not a possibility currently.
3. I don't want chunks that simply open and close parens/braces.

An example might look like:
method {
    code;
    code;
    /* --- Chunk 1 --- */
    code;
    /* --- Chunk 2 --- */
}

Can anyone think of an alternative. And if not does anyone have any interest in this functionality or is someone already working on  this?

Thanks!
-deech