[O] How to send a patch of a patch...

From: abonnements
Subject: [O] How to send a patch of a patch...
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 16:10:16 +0100

Hello,
yesterday I made some change in doc/org.texi and (thanks to Bastien) I sent the diff patch (obtained by C-x v =) that I send here.

Today, I made some other changes on the same file, but C-x v = give me only the diff between my version of yesterday and the one of today.

As I think (may be wrongly) that a patch must always be given between the original file and the latest newer version what is the right method to do so?
Thanks.
Thierry

PS: I managed to get what I want in recloning org-mode.git but it seems not to be the right way.