[O] "#+BEGIN_SRC mail" and org-src-fontify-natively

From: Andrea Rossetti
Subject: [O] "#+BEGIN_SRC mail" and org-src-fontify-natively
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 02:10:33 +0100

Hello Org users,

  when I start emacs -Q and do the following recipe:

1) open the test file "prova.org" (see attach)
2) confirm at the file-local variable prompt, by typing "y"
3) quit with C-x C-c

then Emacs unexpectedly asks for a confirm to save the
modified buffer "org-src-fontify:mail-mode", even if I took care
to avoid any editing between steps 2) and 3).

  The unexpected confirm is not asked if the same recipe is replayed
with a modified "prova.org", where org-src-fontify-natively has been
set to nil instead of t.

  May I please ask: it's reproducible for you as well? any clue on
how to suppress that annoying confirm? Thanks in advance for your
suggestions.

  Another minor issue is that "To:" and "Subject:" aren't fontified
if the mail text is indented by two spaces (typically added by default
if you edit the block by typing C-c '). Not a big deal, just to let
you know. One could just avoid using C-c ' and align the mail text
at left side. The issue is visible in the buffer window, but
HTML export is not affected, it works fine.

  Thanks for reading, kindest regards.

  Andrea