Re: [O] FR: refile-and-link

From: Thierry Pellé
Subject: Re: [O] FR: refile-and-link
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 21:27:15 +0100

+1

Since the destination is known after the refiling it may not be difficult.
I say this but I'am not an elisp literate ;-)

Thierry

Le 03/12/2014 13:46, Adam Spiers a écrit :
Hi all!

Forgive me if this has already been implemented, but I couldn't see it...

I'm looking for something similar to the "extract method" operation
which refactoring IDEs can perform on code.  You would select a
headline (or maybe even region), hit `refile-and-link', and then after
the normal refiling, a link to the refiled section would be inserted
in the place where the refiled section previously lived.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Adam

--
Mon adresse mél changera à compter de début 2015
Celle-ci sera désormais (mutatis mutandis) soliavos [AROBASE] thierry-pelle [POINT] eu.