Re: [O] problems with INCLUDE, noweb and tangle

From: Daniele Pizzolli
Subject: Re: [O] problems with INCLUDE, noweb and tangle
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 12:52:12 +0100

Hello Sebastien,

Sebastien Vauban writes:

>> Thanks for the clarification.  I did not noticed that before.  I guess
>> that there is no plan to get this working for the general case, so the
>> only viable option is using one big .org file.
>
> Or use the Library of Babel, if the code you wanna tangle gets
> eventually used in many different files?

Thanks, I was not aware of this option.  But it seems that the blocks
are statically added to the variable org-babel-library-of-babel, so when
I change the included files the changes does not propagate to the
library of babel automatically.  I also prefer a file based solution
rather than a global one.

Best,
Daniele