[O] How to delete org-stored-links - feature request?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] How to delete org-stored-links - feature request?
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 16:09:25 +0100

Hi,

I use org-capture with org-protocol to capture links to web pages I want
to save.  However, over time this results in a huge org-stored-links
variable.  I didn't find any function to clear it.  I started a fresh
Emacs instance (something I only do once a week or even less...) just to
check that its initial value is just plain ().  So I can just do an M-:
(setq ...); but wouldn't it be nice to provide a "front-end" function to
do that?  (Or at least explain in the manual how to do it?  It takes a
bit of experience to hunt down even the name of this variable - it's not
mentioned in the manual, and not all users know how to grep the
source...)

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski