Re: [O] [RFC] new :post header argument for post-processing of code bloc

From: Christian Nybø
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] new :post header argument for post-processing of code block results
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 16:37:49 +0000 (UTC)

Eric Schulte <schulte.eric <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Aaron Ecay <aaronecay <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Yes again
>
> > .  Do we want to allow ":post (message *this*)"?
>
> Yes again

Eric,

would you mind posting a sample that shows how to post-process the result
with emacs-lisp?

If I create a buffer test.org, add the following to the buffer, place the
cursor at the end of the line containing "date" and type C-c C-c, I get
"Symbol's value as variable is void: *this*"

#+begin_src sh :post (message *this*)
date
#+end_src

Org-mode version 8.3beta (release_8.3beta-642-gb8d790 @