[O] org-toc.el x 2 = confusion

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [O] org-toc.el x 2 = confusion
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 04:48:40 +0000

Did you know that there are currently two "org-toc.el" in existence?
There is the org-mode one of 17.9kb, and 508 lines of code, author
being Bastien Guerry. Incidentally, it quotes the home page as being
at "http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/u/org-toc.el"; but even if
you drill back to the server, Bastien is not on that machine!

The other one is like this -

;;; org-toc.el --- add table of contents to org-mode files

;; Copyright (C) 2014 Sergei Nosov