[O] How to use helm to get suggestion for tags in org-mode?

From: jenia.ivlev
Subject: [O] How to use helm to get suggestion for tags in org-mode?
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 12:39:22 -0500

Hello:

This is probably a question for the helm channel but maybe someone here knows.

When I leave a tag for a node in org-mode, I press C-c C-c on that node
and helm provides me with suggestions for tags. But when I want to put
a second tag there, and press C-c C-c, helm doesnt provide me with
suggestions. Instead, on the text-bar on the bottom, it says :bash:
for example, if that was the orginal tag I left put there. However,
I want helm to provide me with suggestions of other tags I used elsewhere.
Therefore I erase :bash: in the text-bar on the bottom and helm provides me with
all the previously entered tags but if I choose one of them,
the original tag is erased.

So how do I use helm together with org-mode tags in such a way as for
helm to provide me with suggestions regarding the available tags?

Thanks in advnance for your kind help.
Jenia