Re: [O] html export using html5 elements and bootstrap framework

From: R C
Subject: Re: [O] html export using html5 elements and bootstrap framework
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 13:26:50 +0000 (UTC)

Bill White <billw <at> wolfram.com> writes:

> On Fri Jan 02 2015 at 09:47, R C <recif <at> yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I would like to have org mode export a project using html5 elements
> > and bootstrap framework adapting the worg tutorial:
> > org-publish-html-tutorial.html
> >
> > I set it up as:
> > - minimal org file to be published: "~/web/p2/org/tst.org"
>
> I think this isn't quite what you need to export a single file, but
> o-blog by Sébastien Gross functions as an org-mode frontend for
> bootstrap: https://github.com/renard/o-blog
>
> Cheers -
>
> bw

Thanks. The layout of one of the websites listed as using o-blog:
http://common-lisp.net/ is pretty close to what I would like to have. I was
a little confused about whether v2 supported org-mode as the tutorial for v2
used pandoc mode and mentioned org-mode in connection with v1. But I will
try it.