Re: [O] doc patch: move footnote in external links

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] doc patch: move footnote in external links
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 13:45:49 +0100

Sorry for the delay in answering …

On 2014-12-20 23:15, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:

>> -file:projects.org::*task title            @r{heading search in Org file}
>> +file:projects.org::*task title            @r{heading search in Org
>> address@hidden
>> +Headline searches always match the exact headline. If the headline is not
>                                                     ^^^
>                                                  two spaces
>
> It looks good.

Here is an updated patch. I can push it or not, depending on the issue
below.

> However, there is a small discrepancy between `org-link-search' and
> `org-export-resolve-fuzzy-link' ("ox.el"). In the latter, matches
> against headlines ignore white spaces between words. I think it should
> be fixed either way (removing the feature in "ox.el" or adding it in
> "org.el") at some point.

I have looked at the code and it works *very* differently. I think I can
make the `org-export-resolve-fuzzy-link' take spaces into accounts for
headlines, but I don't see how it is "fuzzy".

> Also, would you mind adding a test in test-org/fuzzy-links
> ("test-org.el") and an entry in ORG-NEWS?

I guess this should be done if I change `org-export-resolve-fuzzy-link',
or should I do it anyway?

Best,

Alan

--