Re: [O] Org-mode execute functions upon opening and closing

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode execute functions upon opening and closing
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 12:04:42 -0500

John Kitchin <address@hidden> writes:

I guess this technically only runs when you open it.

To run something on closing, you might add something to
kill-buffer-hook. That function would need to check if it should run,
e.g. if you are closing an org-buffer that meets some criteria.

You could also look at find-file-hook for an alternative to opening.

--