Re: [O] Table of contents for just one section?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Table of contents for just one section?
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 02:23:49 +0100

Hi,

> AFAIU, this is the only solution since we do not support titletoc in
> core.

As said, I'd prefer load hyperref via org-latex-hyperref-template, but
it's probably too big a change too late.  Though, it would resolve the
"issue" that if I do

   (setq org-latex-default-packages-alist
         (delete '("" "hyperref" nil)
                 org-latex-default-packages-alist))

Hypersetup is still inserted.

> The modification is pretty trivial, too.

Of course, but isn't it contradicting the docstring of
org-latex-default-packages-alist?

> Therefore you should not modify this variable unless you know what you
> are doing.

Unless I've managed to convenience you otherwise I will add a footnote
explaining and recommending the following snippet

(with-eval-after-load 'ox-latex
  (require 'cl)
  (let* ((packages (mapcar (lambda (elt) (and (listp elt) (nth 1 elt)))
                           org-latex-default-packages-alist))
         (pos (position "hyperref" packages :test 'equal))
         (titletocp (member "titletoc" packages)))
    (when (and pos (not titletocp))
      (push '("" "titletoc" nil)
            (nthcdr pos org-latex-default-packages-alist)))))

Cheers,
Rasmus

--
. . . The proofs are technical in nature and provides no real
understanding