Re: [O] Table of contents for just one section?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Table of contents for just one section?
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:56:45 +0100

> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I was putting this to further support another solution, namely moving
>> hyperref to a single defcustom, allowing hyperref to be inserted after all
>> other header-lines.
>
> As you pointed out already, moving hyperref after all other header lines
> introduces problems with another set of packages. Therefore, we could
> end up with package combinations that this variable couldn't handle.

Of which we do not rely at the moment.  From a user POW it's easy to load
stuff at the end of the preamble e.g. using scrfile (\AfterPackage{}{}) or
etoolbox (\AtEndPreamble{}).

>> That's what it does...  But without the need of having a direct copy of
>> org-latex-default-packages-alist in your init.el.  I'm not suggesting to
>> put the snippet there without any prose.
>
> `org-latex-default-packages-alist' can be customized, and customization
> allows to easily add "titletoc" before "hyperref". No need to rely on
> this confusing snippet.

Which again will copy the current value into your init, potentially
ignoring future updates of the variable (say if we add or remove packages
at a later point).  [Correct me if I'm wrong].

Anyway, I edited the org.texi as we won't agreement.

—Rasmus

--
Tack, ni svenska vakttorn. Med plutonium tvingar vi dansken på knä!