Re: [O] hook for inserting headlines

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: Re: [O] hook for inserting headlines
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 17:27:56 +0000

This last one sounds closest.  I'm not really familiar with how advising a
function works though.
The point (for me) is to avoid interrupting my 'flow' while setting up
projects, TODOs, etc.  I'm pretty well programmed to manually type my headlines
and having some of the extra drudge work get added in automatically would help
my process quite a bit.
Thanks for the suggestion!

> > Thanks!
> > Subhan
>
> Hth,
>
> --
> Marcin Borkowski
> http://octd.wmi.amu.edu.pl/en/Marcin_Borkowski
> Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science Adam Mickiewicz University

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.  Thank you.