[O] Org links to ebib references

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: [O] Org links to ebib references
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 15:43:22 -0500

I'm trying to switch from raw bib/org file management to an ebib system for
managing my bibliographies. I'm quite impressed with ebib so far; however, I'm
having troubles with getting links to work.

I have the following in my config file, as from
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.ebib.user/235 :
    (org-add-link-type "ebib" 'ebib-open-org-link)

First, the following orgmode link doesn't send me to abrams1997; it just opens
up my ebib.
    [[ebib:abrams1997][abrams1997]]

Second, I'd like to be able to use org-store-link within ebib the same way I
can within Gnus to just spit out something like the above, but right now I get
a message about org not knowing how to create a link there. How can I add this?

Thanks very much!
- Tory