Re: [O] mailto link with a subject and a content

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [O] mailto link with a subject and a content
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 09:16:29 +0800

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel <address@hidden>
writes:

> Hello, I would like to create a link (exported as html) which allow to
> prefill the content of the emai when we click on it.
>
> Something like
>
>        To: address@hidden
>        Subject: My problem with hkl...
>
>        Package: hkl
>        Version: @VERSION@
>
>        I found this problem in hkl...
>
> Is it possible to do this kind of things with org-mode ?

I think mailto: link syntax comes with GET-style parameters that allow
prefilling of some headers, ie
"mailto:address@hidden";, but that's pretty
limited. John's right that if what you want is the above, you should
probably just write some function to do it.

Incidentally, when I just tried to test the above, org would only send
the link to Conkeror, instead of opening in Gnus. Dunno what's going on
there.

Eric