[O] exporting latex fragments to ODT using imagemagick

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] exporting latex fragments to ODT using imagemagick
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 17:51:16 +0000

Hello,

hopefully this request is not as embarrassing as my last one to this
list earlier today... :-)  regardless, I am definitely confused and
things are driving me crazy.  You can tell I have a deadline... :(

I need to export a document to ODT, a document that has a significant
amount of LaTeX maths.  I am using tex:imagemagick.  Unfortunately, the
export fails because it is trying to create images from LaTeX fragments
in part of my document that should not be exported.

This doesn't happen with emacs -Q so I have obviously configured
something very badly.  Note, however, that with or without -Q and with
or without my customisations, the exporter is trying to generate latex
fragments for text that should not be exported.

The very strange thing is that the exporter tries to create a file
called

   orgtex6279iVF.pdf wasn't produced

(yes, the file name includes the text after pdf) in the sub-directory

   OpenDocument export failed: file /tmp/

relative to where the org document is.

The attached is a minimal example.

By the way, this minimal example does work with emacs -Q except that the
document produced has a spurious "1. END" line at the end.

Any hints as to what in my configuration may be affecting things would
be most welcome.

thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org
release_8.3beta-726-gd34b80.dirty