[O] How to extract header arguments of a special block?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] How to extract header arguments of a special block?
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 01:27:26 +0100

Hello Orgers,

assume that I have this in my Org file:

#+BEGIN_FOO :bar baz qux
whatever
#+END_FOO

and I want to extract the value of the header argument "bar" (i.e., the
string "baz qux" in this case).  How do I do it?  (I'm writing – still –
the custom exporter, and would like to be able to set something
spearately for each special block of some kind.)

BTW, a shameless plug: while Org-edu-HTML
(https://github.com/mbork/org-edu-html) is not yet production-ready, it
was nevertheless used for a real life project, and it seems to be
working (despite some rough edges).  Let me remind you that it is an
HTML exporter for educational materials (currently: single and multiple
choice tests, cloze tests and “show the answer” buttons).  In case any
of you finds this interesting, all feedback is welcome.

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University