[O] Following a date in a drawer fails

From: Marco Wahl
Subject: [O] Following a date in a drawer fails
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 09:16:46 +0100

Hi,

I just started to use appointment entries like

* Angela Merkel                                               :breakfast:
  :PROPERTIES:
  :APPT_DATE: <2015-01-21 Wed 09:00>
  :APPT_LOCA: Berlin
  :END:

I would have expected to be able to follow the link to the date with M-x
org-open-at-point (as always.)  But this is not the case.

Message: org-open-at-point: Wrong type argument: char-or-string-p, nil

Is this behavior intentional?  Am I missing something?

Best regards,  Marco
--
http://www.wahlzone.de
GPG: 0x49010A040A3AE6F2