[O] including files and org-src-preserve-indentation

From: Linus Arver
Subject: [O] including files and org-src-preserve-indentation
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 16:34:50 -0800

Hello list,

I have line like this in my .org file:

#+include: "src/frankenB.hs" :src haskell -n

That file has literal TAB characters in it. I also have

    (setq org-src-preserve-indentation t)

in my .emacs.

When I call org-publish-current-project, the included file's TAB
characters automatically become converted into spaces. Is there an
orgmode way of preventing this auto-conversion?

I'm using orgmode 8.2.10 with emacs 24.4.

Thanks,
-L