[O] Autogenerating beamer overlay parameter?

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: [O] Autogenerating beamer overlay parameter?
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 09:11:23 +0100

Hi,

I want to have the element of a list in a Beamer presentation appear
one-by-one and then finally colour one entry red, so I do the following:

#+TITLE: Test
#+STARTUP: beamer

* Test
  :PROPERTIES:
  :BEAMER_act: [+-]
  :END:
  Fruit
   - apple
   - *@@beamer:<4->@@banana*
   - pear

This works, but is there something generic I can use to generate "number
of elements list + 1" to use to get the highlighting to occur at the
right place?

Cheers,

Loris