[O] Traking estimated time for TODO items

From: Andreas Hilboll
Subject: [O] Traking estimated time for TODO items
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 11:07:16 +0100

Dear org experts,

I have a bunch of TODOs which represent tasks that I'd like to do some
time.  When I end up having a certain amount of spare time, I'd like to
be able to get a list of all of these "someday" tasks which would fit
into the available time frame.  I.e., when I know I have about 30mins,
I'd like to see only those "someday" tasks which are estimated to be
shorter than 30 mins.

I'd like to see how people are dealing with this sort of thing.  One
easy possibility would be to have tags "1hr", "2hrs", "0hrs", etc.

I appreciate any ideas =)

Cheers,
  Andreas.