Re: [O] Autogenerating beamer overlay parameter?

From: e.fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Autogenerating beamer overlay parameter?
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 16:55:27 +0000

On Friday, 23 Jan 2015 at 09:11, Loris Bennett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to have the element of a list in a Beamer presentation appear
> one-by-one and then finally colour one entry red, so I do the following:

[...]

> This works, but is there something generic I can use to generate "number
> of elements list + 1" to use to get the highlighting to occur at the
> right place?

No idea but I would suggest you look in the beamer manual and/or ask in
a LaTeX forum as this is not really an org question.  You already have
the org syntax sorted...  you just need to fill it in with the
appropriate beamer invocation.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.1, Org release_8.3beta-717-gd36bd8