Re: [O] org-clock-select-task: how does it work?

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] org-clock-select-task: how does it work?
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 10:08:37 -0500

Wow; I didn't know about this function and am also intrigued. When I run it I
get what looks like a nice list of my recent clocked projects, with numbers to
"select" them. When I press a number, though, it seems to finish without doing
anything. I hoped maybe it would clock me in without me visiting that buffer,
but no such luck. There also seems to be little documentation on this that I
can find.

Peter, on my run Org-mode version 8.2.10, I see just what you are describing: a
numbered list with the most recent things at the top. It just doesn't seem to
do anything after that.

- Tory