Re: [O] Autogenerating beamer overlay parameter?

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Re: [O] Autogenerating beamer overlay parameter?
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 09:22:20 +0100

<address@hidden> writes:

> On Friday, 23 Jan 2015 at 09:11, Loris Bennett wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to have the element of a list in a Beamer presentation appear
>> one-by-one and then finally colour one entry red, so I do the following:
>
> [...]
>
>> This works, but is there something generic I can use to generate "number
>> of elements list + 1" to use to get the highlighting to occur at the
>> right place?
>
> No idea but I would suggest you look in the beamer manual and/or ask in
> a LaTeX forum as this is not really an org question.  You already have
> the org syntax sorted...  you just need to fill it in with the
> appropriate beamer invocation.

Aaron and Eric: I understand what is meant about this being more of a
beamer question, but I'm only really interested in using Beamer via Org.

I suppose the question is really:

"How I can count the items in a list in Org?"

I would then have to think about how I wanted how to pass this
information on to Beamer.

Cheers,

Loris